Please enjoy our video clips created by AES department to highlight and showcase what we have been doing this year
For students from elementary to high school, LFSF provides an extensive after school program to complement and enhance our curriculum. Programs are available to suit the interests and needs of all our students. We offer a variety of Extended Day Activities during the school year that reflect the fabulous diversity of our students. We aim to:
- Develop communication skills through playful written and oral work, activities are in French and English.
- Provide a quality sports program through training, enabling students to discover new sports and improve athletic ability.
- Encourage openness to the arts through body expression, dramatic, pictorial, written, and musical interpretation.
- Sharpen critical and logical thinking.
- Provide original and comprehensive camp opportunities.