Please note that in the context of the COVID-19 current situation, the information below is subject to change. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
At LFSF, we believe that the greatest investment a family can make is in the education of its children.
Our school is truly committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive student body by making education opportunities available to students through financial aid.
LFSF grants financial aid on tuition fees. You are encouraged to apply if you believe that your resources are inadequate to meet tuition costs.
APPLICATION DEADLINE | 2020-2021
DEC 03, 2019
Contact email@example.com if:
- You are a new applicant family in need of financial aid
- Your situation has changed due to the current health situation and you need financial aid
You have questions? CHECK OUR INFORMATION & FAQ SECTION BELOW
French families should first apply for a French government scholarship (AEFE) through the French Consulate in San Francisco.
APPLICATION DEADLINES | 2020-2021 NEW DEADLINES !!
FEB 28th, 2020 for new and returning families
MAY 20th, 2020 for families extremely affected by the health crisis who want to apply urgently for the first time in 2020-2021
MAY 30th, 2020 for families affected by the health crisis who want their current AEFE application reviewed
FALL 2020 for families arriving in the US after March 2020 and families affected by the health crisis (1st time applicants and appeals will be accepted then too)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Can I apply after the deadlines?
- Will applying for financial aid affect my child's chances for admission?
- Who may apply for financial aid?
- What are the exclusion thresholds for the AEFE scholarship?
- Will my child's financial aid award change from year to year?
- Are there any special requirements for students who receive financial aid?
- Does LFSF offer merit scholarships?