At LFSF, we believe that the greatest investment a family can make is in the education of its children.
Our school is truly committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive student body by making education opportunities available to students through financial aid.
LFSF grants financial aid on tuition fees. You are encouraged to apply if you believe that your resources are inadequate to meet tuition costs.
APPLICATION DEADLINE | 2020-2021
DEC 03, 2019
If you missed the deadline contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You have questions? CHECK OUR INFORMATION & FAQ SECTION BELOW
French families should first apply for a French government scholarship (AEFE) through the French Consulate in San Francisco.
APPLICATION DEADLINES | 2020-2021
FEB 28th, 2020 for new and returning families
SEPT 2020 for families arriving in the US after March 2020
- Can I apply after the deadlines?
- Will applying for financial aid affect my child's chances for admission?
- Who may apply for financial aid?
- What are the exclusion thresholds for the AEFE scholarship?
- Will my child's financial aid award change from year to year?
- Are there any special requirements for students who receive financial aid?
- Does LFSF offer merit scholarships?