At LFSF, we believe that the greatest investment a family can make is in the education of its children.
Our school is truly committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive student body by making education opportunities available to students through financial aid.
LFSF grants financial aid on tuition fees. You are encouraged to apply if you believe that your resources are inadequate to meet tuition costs.
APPLICATION DEADLINE | 2021-2022
DEC 07, 2020
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- You are a new applicant family in need of financial aid
- Your situation has changed due to the current health situation and you need financial aid
You have questions? CHECK OUR INFORMATION & FAQ SECTION BELOW
French families should first apply for a French government scholarship (AEFE) through the French Consulate in San Francisco.
APPLICATION DEADLINES | 2021-2022
FEBRUARY 23, 2021 for new and returning families
SEPTEMBER 2021 for families arriving in the US after March 2021 (1st time applicants and appeals)
Contact email@example.com for more information or visit the
- Can I apply after the deadlines?
- Will applying for financial aid affect my child's chances for admission?
- Who may apply for financial aid?
- What are the exclusion thresholds for the AEFE scholarship?
- Will my child's financial aid award change from year to year?
- Are there any special requirements for students who receive financial aid?
- Does LFSF offer merit scholarships?