Assessment of academic proficiency for students who are currently learning in the French system
Report cards are an important checklist item within the application. Our system is academically rigorous and it is important to make sure the student is able to succeed. Only complete applications will be reviewed by the admissions committee.
Assessment of academic proficiency for students who are not currently learning in the French system
The applicant will be evaluated by a teacher through a zoom session. The main purpose for the evaluation is to confirm the applicant’s level in French.
Getting to know you a little more...
Applicants to LFSF HS should submit a personal introductory video to illustrate their personality and interest in our school and its programs.
Directions: Please film a short video of 2 to 3 mins sharing about yourself. Some ideas include:
- Your name, age and which grade you’ll be entering
- What you like most and least at your school
- Your favorite subject at school and why
- One thing you know about LFSF
- Your favorite thing to do outside of school
- Something that you are proud of
Additional tips and information:
- This video does not need to be formal - feel free to say hi and share about yourself with us!
- It can be filmed on a phone (.MOV or .MP4) in a vertical or horizontal format. We are not looking for a professionally filmed video with perfect lighting or angles. It does not need to be edited, and can simply feature continuous filming.
- Your video can be in English or French
- Submitted videos are part of the applicant file and are therefore confidential and viewed only by the Admissions Committee.
- The videos will be uploaded directly onto the Veracross Applicant Checklist (item : Applicant Assessment Videos)