The Admissions team invites you to attend a series of informative webinars: LFSF Behind the Mask.
The series is designed to bring up a new theme each month, from exploring how LFSF pivoted and continues to adapt to the health crisis, to the re-imagined admissions journey, choosing a bilingual education, and more. These sessions are a great way to learn more about our school, its organization, its community as well as exchange on questions you may have. You can also choose to listen or watch them later, as they will remain available on this page for your convenience.
- Can you please tell us again where the 4th campus is? and for which grades? Will this location be the same if there are covid restrictions next year?
- We're planning to transfer to LFSF from SVINTL (former ISTP). Sounds like you're following a different protocol for students to attend classes physically. Can you explain why and how you're doing this without extending the space for the classes?
- Are you limiting the size of incoming classes given COVID?
- What is the class size for Petite Ecole now?
- Can you also speak to separation of Petite Ecole from students of other grades at Ashbury campus?