Extracurricular Activities & Programs
At LFSF, we understand that a good education involves the whole child, thus opportunities beyond the classroom are an essential part of the educational experience. By providing opportunities for our students to engage in sports, arts (visual and performing), and expanded academic offerings, they discover new ways of experiencing the world and develop individual strengths. Through individual and collaborative adventures, our students become active and vibrant members of the LFSF community. For students from elementary to high school, LFSF provides an extensive after school program to complement and enhance our curriculum. Programs are available to suit the interests and needs of all our students. We offer a variety of Extended Day Activities during the school year that reflect the fabulous diversity of our students. We aim to:
- Develop bilingual written and oral communication skills through playful activities in French and English.
- Provide a high-quality sports program that provides training to improve students’ athletic skills, and encourages students to discover new sports they love.
- Inspire new forms of expression through a variety of artistic lenses, such as visual art, music, dance, and theatre drama.
- Sharpen critical and logistical thinking.
- Provide original and comprehensive camp opportunities.
Information about the AES Semester 1 for 2021-2022 will be posted in August. Thank you!