Please note that in the context of the COVID-19 current situation, the information below is subject to change. For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Our daily student transportation program includes 9 routes to facilitate the morning and afternoon commute of our students to and in between our 3 campuses.
It is structured as follows:
- 2 routes between Marin County and the Ortega campus in the morning and in the afternoon
- 1 route between Cupertino and the Ortega campus in the morning and in the afternoon
- 1 route between the Ortega campus and the Sausalito campus in the morning
- 1 route between the Sausalito campus and the Ashbury campus in the afternoon
- 1 route between the Ortega campus and the Ashbury campus in the morning
(for students in grade K to 5)
Our transportation services are operated by First Student.
Bus registration is done online through our Parents' Portal in August 2020.
For questions concerning our transportation program, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2020-2021information in progress
- Tarifs 2020-2021 available here
- 2019-2020 Routes Descriptions, Bus Stops and Fees
- 2019-2020 Information, Terms & Conditions