Summer Camp 2021 is just around the corner!
This year again, LFSF summer camps will be conducted on both the Sausalito and Ashbury campus from JUNE 21 until AUG 20, in 3 week blocks, as they were last summer.
Summer camps slots will be first allocated to LFSF students. Registrations for Summer Camp will open on Monday MAR 01 at 12pm for LFSF Families.
If you are interested by our camps but your child is not a LFSF student, you will be able to register starting from MAR 02 at 12pm (Conditions apply). If you have any questions, contact the team directly: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that summer camp conditions will be based on the current local and state COVID guidelines at the time of registration opening and will be subject to change at anytime.
Note the following key information based on current guidelines:
- No refunds will be made after registration is complete.
- A waiver needs to be completed for each child to participate and attend each camp. No waiver = no camp. Download the waiver
- We will be implementing a POD structure.
- Camps will not include any Field-Trip this season.
- We require that parents register their camper for all 3 weeks of camp at a time. Attendance of the first week of camp is mandatory.
- Registrations will be managed via ACTIVENET. If not already, please create an account.
To run well organized and structured high quality educational, outdoor and cultural camps with qualified staff, in a safe environment!
- Bilingual French + English
- Safe + fun
- Experienced + well trained staff
- Impeccable quality
- Extended day care
- Available transportation
As our LFSF AES and Camp Director, Andrew Sobol, is successfully concluding his 3rd week of camp, on location, our Sausalito campus. We met with him to understand how LFSF camps were organized to safely welcome children and adults and get his feedback, as back to school 2020 is right around the corner.