College Counseling Schedules & Visit Information
Hello Admissions Counselors!
We look forward to having you visit with our students this year.
To book a visit: https://counselorcommunity.com/
Please note that we often book several colleges in the same time slot during our Fall season; if this occurs, you will have your designated space to meet prospective students.
We are unable to accommodate all requests for visits especially in the Fall season; once you book on counselor community, you will receive a confirmation or cancellation within 2 business days.
If you have trouble with the site or want to book a different time than is available on the site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the 2021-2022 academic year, we can schedule rep meetings during the following times (in order of preference):
- student lunch time, which is 12:15-1:05pm.
- student free periods (different each day)
- student college counseling classes
- other times: students are able to miss classes in order to meet with admission reps, provided they do not have a test or presentation at the time of the scheduled visit and have notified their teacher(s) in advance of their absence.
For college representatives hosting virtual high school visits, we ask that upon scheduling a virtual visit with LFSF that you provide your direct Zoom link to provide to our students.
What to prepare:
Some common questions you might encounter from our students:
- Do you offer college credit for the French BAC exam scores?
- What are the admissions requirements for French BAC applicants?
- Will I be required to take a test of English proficiency (e.g. TOEFL/IELTS) as part of the admissions process?
We are located at the Ortega Campus, 1201 Ortega Street near 19th Avenue in San Francisco, with plenty of free parking on the street. We are a three campus school, and GPS sometimes directs people to our Ashbury Campus, so take special note of our address on Ortega.
There is ample free parking along the perimeter of our school. When you arrive, please check in at the reception desk at 1201 Ortega Street. You will sign in, receive a name tag, and a host will escort you to the College Counseling Center.