ORT Campus Protocol | FAQ
Middle schoolers are now back on campus. They will be joined by :
- Gr9 students on Nov 13
- Gr10 students on Nov 16
- Gr11-Gr12 students on Nov 30
A lot has happened since last Spring when the Ashbury campus organization was presented to our parent community. Since then State and County regulations have evolved and priorities have shifted. We've adapted our model to match these requirements and strong of our experience on our Marin campus. The purpose of this page is to summarize information and anticipate questions. It will be updated regularly.
- ACADEMICS : What is the schedule?
- ACADEMICS : How will the school support students whose parents make the hard choice to keep them home, or who have to stay home for quarantine?
- ACADEMICS : How many cohorts will teachers work with?
- ACADEMICS: Will Physical Education happen?
- ACADEMICS: Will the college counseling center be open?
- SAFETY Protocol Video
- SAFETY : Social Distancing
- SAFETY : What is the current mask policy?
- SAFETY: How is the school providing good ventilation of the classrooms?
- SAFETY : How will contact tracing be conducted?
- SAFETY : Sanitizing
- SAFETY : What about Face Shields?
- SAFETY : What will happen if someone tests positive?
- SAFETY : Will there be wellness checks or testing instituted doe staff and students?
- SAFETY: Will students be allowed to share supplies?
- SAFETY : Will students be explained the new sanitary rules?
- SAFETY : Will spatial distancing apply in the restrooms?