SAU Campus Protocol | FAQ
A lot has happened since last June when the Sausalito campus organization was presented to our parent community, and regulations, coming from the State and the County of Marin have evolved. The priorities from the local health authorities have shifted. We have also adapted our model to match these requirements. This page summarizes the information we wanted to share to continue to transparently inform parents. The protocol that will be implemented in September is in fact an improvement of the model that was presented earlier, not only in terms of pedagogy but most importantly in terms of safety.
- SAFETY : Social Distancing
- SAFETY : Could instruction be held outdoors?
- SAFETY : What is the current mask policy?
- SAFETY: How is the school providing good ventilation of the classrooms?
- SAFETY : How will contact tracing be conducted?
- SAFETY : Sanitizing
- SAFETY : How do you manage recommendations on Air Quality in the COVID Context