Discover the very first episode of LFSF Rainbow on Ortega! LFSF students are interviewing various members of the staff and their exciting projects!
LFSF Rainbow Webradio
Welcome to LFSF Rainbow, our school web radio for all our LFSF Community and beyond!
LFSF Rainbow is currently operating on our Ortega Campus and will soon be expand to our Ashbury and Sausalito Campuses. On Ortega, the web radio club is managed by Mareike DELLEY (LFSF Teacher) and Farinaz AGHARABI (LFSF Parent).
LFSF Rainbow is a great pedagogical tool that allows students to research and explore about various topics, as well as to learn how to prepare and run a radio show. The many benefits include:
- Improving oral expression in French and English
- Strengthening research and organizational skills
- Developing knowledge of digital tools and radio equipment
- Creating opportunities to bond with peers and to meet interesting speakers
- Developing confidence and ability to speak in public
- Unleashing creative skills: singing, playing instruments, reading poems and stories etc…
You want to share a story or have a topic idea that may interest our Community? You are a LFSF student and are interested in participating in one or more LFSF Rainbow podcasts?
Reach out to our LFSF Rainbow team!