Since 1967, Lycée Français de San Francisco prides itself on presenting students with quality teaching. Every student, no matter the generation, has the opportunity to impact and improve today’s world with their knowledge and education. LFSF is proud of its alumni who are achieving their goals all over the world.
Established in 1996, the Lycée Français de San Francisco Alumni Association today has over 1,100 alumni on file with its first alumni from the graduating Class of 1977. We are in contact through mail, email, Facebook or LinkedIn.
In honor of the 50th anniversary, we're asking our alumni to fill out this short survey.
The mission is to celebrate the life-long impact upon former students of a Lycée Français de San Francisco education.
Former students can partner in the vision and mission of the LFSF in meaningful ways.
Each year, the Advancement Department sponsors various events for alumni and students. Events include Alumni dinners in San Francisco, Paris, and Montreal.
If you would like to get involved, Please contact Nathalie Hautavoine, Alumni Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.661.5232 x 2702
There are numerous ways to stay connected with the LFSF. To get started, you may want to:
- Update your contact information. Enter class notes, news about you, and upload pictures.
- Volunteer to be an active member of the Alumni Association to organize class alumni gatherings in your region.
- Attend alumni reunions and school events
- Volunteer to share your experience and expertise in a career forum or as a special speaker to our students and at school events.
- Offer jobs or internships to seniors or young alumni via LinkedIn.
- Join LFSF facebook networks : LFSF and LFSF Alumni.
- Become an advocate for the school among friends and at work.
- include the LFSF in your charitable giving by being a regular supporter of the Annual Fund.
The Annual Fund is a way for alumni to enhnace the education offered to students of LFSF to support, innovate and create learning opportunities.
Why Give back to your school?
Because of the impact the Lycée de San Francisco had on your education, career and life!
Because in your turn you want to help today's LFSF students just like others helped you when you were at Lycée Français de San Francisco. Contributing to the Annual Fund at any dollar amount, is simply a small but very meaningful way to say thank you and keep the LFSF tradition alive.