On behalf of the AES Team and our student athletes, Thank you very much!
Due to low registration numbers, the following activities have been canceled or put on hold until further notification.
At LFSF, we understand that a good education involves the whole child, thus opportunities beyond the classroom are an essential part of the educational experience. By providing opportunities to participate in activities that engage students in sports, arts (visual and performing) and expanded academic offerings, our students discover new ways of experiencing their world and develop individual strengths. Through individual and collaborative adventures, our students become active and vibrant members of the LFSF community.
For students from elementary to high school, LFSF provides an extensive after school program to complement and enhance our curriculum. Programs are available to suit the interests and needs of all our students. We offer a variety of Extended Day Activities during the school year that reflect the fabulous diversity of our students. We aim to:
- Develop communication skills through playful written and oral work, activities are in French and English.
- Provide a quality sports program through training, enabling students to discover new sports and improve athletic ability.
- Encourage openness to the arts through body expression, dramatic, pictorial, written, and musical interpretation.
- Sharpen critical and logical thinking.
- Provide original and comprehensive camp opportunities.