AES - Activities • Programs • Camps
At LFSF, we understand that a good education involves the whole child, thus opportunities beyond the classroom are an essential part of the educational experience. By providing opportunities for our students to engage in sports, arts (visual and performing), and expanded academic offerings, they discover new ways of experiencing the world and develop individual strengths. Through individual and collaborative adventures, our students become active and vibrant members of the LFSF community. For students from elementary to high school, LFSF provides an extensive after school program to complement and enhance our curriculum. Programs are available to suit the interests and needs of all our students. We offer a variety of Extended Day Activities during the school year that reflect the fabulous diversity of our students. We aim to:
- Develop bilingual written and oral communication skills through playful activities in French and English.
- Provide a high-quality sports program that provides training to improve students’ athletic skills, and encourages students to discover new sports they love.
- Inspire new forms of expression through a variety of artistic lenses, such as visual art, music, dance, and theatre drama.
- Sharpen critical and logistical thinking.
- Provide original and comprehensive camp opportunities.
We conduct highly-valued French Immersion camps during school scheduled vacation time across all 3 of our campus locations. Our camps are conducted in a safe and fun environment with experienced and well trained LFSF staff. Our aim is develop and structure each specific camp with impeccable quality and inspiring educational themes for our campers!
We offer extended day care services from 8 am to 5:30 pm daily and provide a shuttle service between campus locations when needed.
April Camps >> (Parent Portal)
Info & Registration: June-August - Slots Open & Available to Public
For more information please contact the AES department: email@example.com
For more AES Videos, please visit (and subscribe to) our YouTube Channel 📺
Our Extra Curricular Activities (AES) department is currently seeking experienced, certified and qualified candidates across all three of our campuses starting in September 2018.